- Copy an entire space including pages, page hierarchy, attachments, labels, templates, themes, settings, and properties
- Optionally copy space permissions (or use defaults or make the new space private)
- Optionally copy page permissions
- Status bar that gives real-time feedback on progress job
- Log that can be copied to clipboard for troubleshooting
- Ability to rename spaces
- Ability to rename page titles
- Click on Space Settings in the left navigation bar
- Click the Copy Space tab
2. Enter a new name in the Space Name and a new key in the Space Key for the space. This will be the name and the key for your new space.
3. Select Save
Users who wish to copy a space need to have permission to create a new space for the copy. This permission is granted by a site administrator via global site permissions. The user copying the space needs to be in a group that has the "Create Space(s)" permission enabled.
The current version of the Copy Space app has a copy limit of 2000 pages. We set this page limit in an attempt to gauge traffic. If you need a larger copy allotment, please submit a support request.
The current version of the Copy Space app has a time limit of one hour. Unless you have a large number of attachments a space with 2000 pages should copy in 15 to 20 minutes. We set this time limit in an attempt to gauge traffic. If you need a larger copy allotment, please submit a support request.