The MultiExcerpt macros have different names on Server than they do on Cloud. For example, the "multiexcerpt-macro" macro on Cloud is "multiexcerpt" on Server. In addition, the macros have a few parameters whose names are different.
You will perform a migration with no loss of service by enabling app/macro modules (on Server) that use the MultiExcerpt macro names for MultiExcerpt-Cloud.
Migrate your content from Cloud to Server
- Export Confluence pages from Confluence Cloud and import into Confluence Server
- Atlassian Confluence Support References:
- Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence
- Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server
On your SERVER: enable the MultiExcerpt modules for MultiExcerpt macros with Cloud names
- Navigate to 'Manage apps'
- Confluence Admin > Manage apps
- Expand the section for your Multiexcerpt plugin
- Expand the 'modules' section within the Multiexcerpt plugin section
- Disable these two modules:
- Enable these modules:
- For future support:
- please alert Artemis Support that you are using migrated macros so that they know why your Server macro names are not the default.
Related articles for migration