You may need to change the type of include maco after your migration has been completed in order to render the include in the context of the MultiExcerpt page, which is the default behavior for MultiExcerpt Include on Server.
- You can either do this by removing and replacing the macro
- Fix the MultiExcerpt Include(s)
- find the MulIExcerpt include(s)
- Delete the macro
- Add a MultiExcerpt Fast include (either block or inline) -
- Save the page
- or you can manually edit the storage format of the page
- You will need an additional App for this. One such App is our Storage Editor. There are others out there as well.
- find the app name and change it
- "multiexcerpt-include-macro" to "multiexcerpt-fast-include-block-macro" or "multiexcerpt-fast-include-inline-macro"
- For additional information about manually editing see: Instructions for a manual migration(powerusers)
In Cloud, the "fast/dynamic" version of MultiExcerpt Include renders its content using the context of the page that the MultiExcerpt is on. This matches the default behavior for the MultiExcerpt Include on Server. See this document for an explanation of a fast/dynamic macro: Difference Between MultiExcerpt and MultiExcerptFast