The MultiExcerpt macros have different names on Server than they do on Cloud. For example, the "multiexcerpt-macro" macro on Cloud is "multiexcerpt" on Server. In addition, the macros have a few parameters whose names are different.
You will perform a migration with no loss of service by enabling app/macro modules (on Server) that use the MultiExcerpt macro names for MultiExcerpt-Cloud.
Migrate your content from Cloud to Server
- Export Confluence pages from Confluence Cloud and import into Confluence Server
- Atlassian Confluence Support References:
- Cloud Migration Assistant for Confluence
- Migrate from Confluence Cloud to Server
On your SERVER: enable the MultiExcerpt modules for MultiExcerpt macros with Cloud names
- Navigate to 'Manage apps'
- Confluence Admin > Manage apps
- Expand the section for your Multiexcerpt plugin
- Expand the 'modules' section within the Multiexcerpt plugin section
- Disable these two modules:
- Enable these modules:
- For future support:
- please alert Artemis Support that you are using migrated macros so that they know why your Server macro names are not the default.
Related articles for migration
The content by label feature displays related articles automatically, based on labels you choose. To edit options for this feature, select the placeholder below and tap the pencil icon.