Gadgets are missing when CPT is enabled
1. Install the plugin on a newly setup dev instance.
2. Add the dev license
3. Restart confluence
4. Try to add the activity stream macro to a page. Can not be found.
5. Disable the plugin
6. Restart confluence (only disable won't help)
7. Try to add the activity stream macro to a page. Works fine.
8. Reenable the copy page tree plugin.
9. Try to add the activity stream macro to a page. Works fine.
10. Restart confluence.
11. Try to add the activity stream macro to a page. Can not be found.
#50589 (http://artemissoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/50589) - Copy page tree prevents gadgets from loading in confluence
#51933 (http://artemissoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/51933) - "jira gadget" is not dispaied in "Select macro"
#53685 (http://artemissoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/53685) - Gadgets are missing when CPT is enabled
#84477 (http://artemissoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/84477) - Copy page tree add-on - BUG
#96455 (http://artemissoftware.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/96455) - Copy Page Tree Macro Conflict
Create a Support Ticket
We have already renewed next support license,
Please fix this issue
This may be fixed from the Confluence side by upgrading to 6.2.4 or 6.3.2 per the linked tickets.
It is not confirmed explicitly by Atlassian that this issue has been resolved, however we believe it should be.
We are still facing this issue.The Only workaround is to disable the Copy page Tree Plugin.
Any plans for fixing in the next release?
Update on my last message, we have a fix in the pipeline relating to caching, it will be released with 6.2.5.